K2 Pack Systems are sold out and no longer in production.
View our new K3 Pack Systems
With a total volume of over 6500ci, and weighing only 5lbs 6oz (with the frame), the K² 5500 Backpack is the perfect choice for extended adventures in the backcountry.
5500 Pack Features
- 5500-9000ci Total Capacity — 5500ci bag and lid, 1000ci exterior pockets, 2500ci load shelf area. The 5500 bag is 3" deeper and 10" taller than the 3500 bag.
- Roll-top Enclosure manages excess fabric when the pack isn't filled to full capacity
- Floating Lid to expand storage, organize small items. Can be used as a compression panel, or removed when not needed
- Integrated Water Bladder Sleeve fits virtually any size bladder
- Stretch Pockets keeps items tight, quiet, and easily accessible
- Full-length Side Pockets to tripod, spotting scope, tent poles, water bladder, rifle, or similar items
- Efficient Organization via 7 total compartments. Can add up to 3 Stash Pockets inside the bag and lid
- Angled Side Pockets allow for quick access of items while wearing the pack
- Quick Access to the main bag via 20" zipper
- Front Stretch Pocket with 20" zippered access
- 14 Compression Straps to secure a wide variety of items and loads
- 500d Cordura and 420d Diamond Ripstop materials