On this Monday Minute episode, Mark & Steve answer listener questions that include...
- How far away can elk "wind" you?
- How to find and hire a packer to get your meat out of the backcountry?
- What is a good pulley system to use for processing and hanging meat on solo hunts?
- Should you use a rifle sling, and if so, how do you select the best one?
- Do we have any experience with Intermittent Fasting, and do we feel it is a benefit to hunting?
Resources mentioned in this show...
- Exo Insider: exomtngear.com/newsletter
- The First Shot Counts (Bowhunting Practice Done Right): exomtngear.com/blogs/article/the-first-shot-counts
- Pack-a-Pull Backcountry Pulley System: packapull.com/
- DIY Block and Tackle Setup: www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSCNfts3wkE
- Figure 9 Carabiners: amzn.to/3d7ecUj
- Rifle Sling: amzn.to/3zDGqjj
- Podcast with Nick Sabo: exomtngear.com/blogs/podcast/282
- Rifle Elk Hunt Recap Podcast: exomtngear.com/blogs/podcast/256
- Zero App for Fasting: www.zerofasting.com/
- Free Backcountry Nutrition Guide: exomtngear.com/nutrition