Made in USA

Exo Mtn Gear
Exo Mtn Gear
Exo Mtn Gear
Exo Mtn Gear
Exo Mtn Gear
Exo Mtn Gear
Exo Mtn Gear
Exo Mtn Gear
Exo Mtn Gear
Exo Mtn Gear
Exo Mtn Gear
Exo Mtn Gear
Exo Mtn Gear
Exo Mtn Gear
Exo Mtn Gear
Exo Mtn Gear
Exo Mtn Gear
Exo Mtn Gear
Exo Mtn Gear
Exo Mtn Gear
Exo Mtn Gear
Exo Mtn Gear
Exo Mtn Gear
Exo Mtn Gear
Hunt Backcountry Podcast

The #HuntBackcountry podcast has one purpose: to give you the information you need to become a more capable, confident, and successful backcountry hunter.

Subscribe in iTunesSubscribe in StitcherListen on Google PodcastsListen at SoundCloudListen on Spotify

From The Journal

Get Your Bow Ready for the Backcountry — How to Prevent Issues with Archery Equipment

Get Your Bow Ready for the Backcountry — How to Prevent Issues with Archery Equipment

Failing to prepare your bow for the backcountry increases the odds that you'll fail to fill your tag. In addition to preparing our minds and bodies for a tough backcountry hunt, we must also make sure our bows are also ready for the demands of a backpack hunt. Here is how I get my bow ready for the backcountry...
FREE Backpack Hunting Gear List Template (Spreadsheet)

FREE Backpack Hunting Gear List Template (Spreadsheet)

Over the years, we have used a simple gear list template to plan all of our hunts. No matter what, when, or where you'll be hunting, this free gear list will help you plan, prepare, and pack for your hunt. Download your free gear list template (spreadsheet) and create your custom gear list today...
5 Reasons You Can't Kill An Elk With Your Bow

5 Reasons You Can't Kill An Elk With Your Bow

With success rates for common public land archery hunts hovering around 10%, bowhunting elk is a pursuit that is not for the faint of heart or the half-committed hunter. Here are 5 tips to help you become a part of the successful 10%, and not among the other 90% of elk hunters that don't fill a tag...
Get Your Bow Ready for the Backcountry — How to Prevent Issues with Archery Equipment

Get Your Bow Ready for the Backcountry — How to Prevent Issues with Archery Equipment

Failing to prepare your bow for the backcountry increases the odds that you'll fail to fill your tag. In addition to preparing our minds and bodies for a tough backcountry hunt, we must also make sure our bows are also ready for the demands of a backpack hunt. Here is how I get my bow ready for the backcountry...
FREE Backpack Hunting Gear List Template (Spreadsheet)

FREE Backpack Hunting Gear List Template (Spreadsheet)

Over the years, we have used a simple gear list template to plan all of our hunts. No matter what, when, or where you'll be hunting, this free gear list will help you plan, prepare, and pack for your hunt. Download your free gear list template (spreadsheet) and create your custom gear list today...
5 Reasons You Can't Kill An Elk With Your Bow

5 Reasons You Can't Kill An Elk With Your Bow

With success rates for common public land archery hunts hovering around 10%, bowhunting elk is a pursuit that is not for the faint of heart or the half-committed hunter. Here are 5 tips to help you become a part of the successful 10%, and not among the other 90% of elk hunters that don't fill a tag...

"What's In My Pack?" Gear Lists

Spring Bear Backcountry Backpack Hunt — What's In My Pack?

Spring Bear Backcountry Backpack Hunt — What's In My Pack?

Josh Kirchner (@dialedinhunter) shares the what, where, and why of everything in his K3 4800 Pack System for a backcountry spring bear hunt in Arizona.
Gear List for a 3-Day Fall Bear Backpack Hunt

Gear List for a 3-Day Fall Bear Backpack Hunt

Patrick from PNWild shares the gear he used on a recent 3-day fall bear hunt in Washington. Patrick used the K3 4800 Pack System for this backpack hunt.

Gear List for a High Country Mule Deer Bowhunt in Colorado

Gear List for a High Country Mule Deer Bowhunt in Colorado

Josh from Dialed-In Hunter shares the gear he is taking into the Colorado high country while chasing bucks with his bow this archery season.
Spring Bear Backcountry Backpack Hunt — What's In My Pack?

Spring Bear Backcountry Backpack Hunt — What's In My Pack?

Josh Kirchner (@dialedinhunter) shares the what, where, and why of everything in his K3 4800 Pack System for a backcountry spring bear hunt in Arizona.
Gear List for a 3-Day Fall Bear Backpack Hunt

Gear List for a 3-Day Fall Bear Backpack Hunt

Patrick from PNWild shares the gear he used on a recent 3-day fall bear hunt in Washington. Patrick used the K3 4800 Pack System for this backpack hunt.

Gear List for a High Country Mule Deer Bowhunt in Colorado

Gear List for a High Country Mule Deer Bowhunt in Colorado

Josh from Dialed-In Hunter shares the gear he is taking into the Colorado high country while chasing bucks with his bow this archery season.

Have any questions?