On today's Monday Minute episode, we answer your listener questions:
- Are the new Prana Zion pants as good as the old ones?
- What is the best do-it-all Exo pack?
- Is Mark using a down or synthetic sleeping bag for his mountain goat hunt in Southeast Alaska?
- What are the differences between controlled vs over-the-counter elk hunts in Idaho?
- What are the best tools and materials to have available for backcountry bow repair?
LEAVE US A MESSAGE: speakpipe.com/huntbackcountry
$100 OFF EXO BLEMISH PACKS: exomtngear.com/blemish
Resources mentioned in this episode...
- onX Article on Corner Crossing: www.onxmaps.com/onx-access-initia…r-crossing-report
- Enlightened Equipment Synthetic Quilts: enlightenedequipment.com/synthetic/
- Synthetic Sleeping Bags: www.sitkagear.com/products/kelvin-…leeping-bag/lead, www.nemoequipment.com/products/forte-mens, www.mountainhardwear.com/search?q=lamina
- Get Your Bow Ready for the Backcountry: exomtngear.com/blogs/article/get…r-the-backcountry
- Nock On Archery How-To: www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7R4NIWF5Ns