Mark runs solo on this Monday Minute to answer questions on suppressors and his experience using Silencer Central. He also answers a listener question on how he tracks his training hikes, including how he uses his Garmin watch and sync's that with Strava. Mark also discusses the use of the VA-5 tripod head for shooting a rifle, and why it isn't ideal. Finally, he discusses why he chose the Katabatic Gear Pinon bivy, and when he uses that bivy instead of other shelter options.
Resources mentioned in this episode...
- Podcast with Silencer Central: exomtngear.com/blogs/podcast/333
- Podcast with Thunderbeast Suppressors: exomtngear.com/blogs/podcast/203
- Mark's Article on Suppressors for Hunting: exomtngear.com/suppressors
- PEW Science: pewscience.com/
- Connecting Garmin & Strava: support.strava.com/hc/en-us/articl…rmin-and-Strava
- Katabatic Gear Bivy: katabaticgear.com/products/pinon-bivy
- Gossamer Gear Tarp: www.gossamergear.com/collections/sh…cts/twinn-tarp