Mark goes solo and answers listener questions on reloading, suppress, CrossFit training, and more. He covers chronographs for shooting and reloading, including the MagnetoSpeed and LabRadar. He outlines the simple process of load development for Hammer Bullets. He shares his experience with suppressor covers and if they are necessary. Then he talks about his experience with CrossFit and if he feels it is good training for hunting. Finally, he shares some of his story with elk hunting, writing, and Sole Adventure.
Resources mentioned in this show:
- LabRadar: mylabradar.com/
- Magneto Speed Mount from Wiser Precision www.wiserprecision.com/products/chrono-mount
- Hammer Bullets Podcasts: exomtngear.com/blogs/podcast/227 and exomtngear.com/blogs/podcast/mm-89
- Rauch Precision Suppressor Cover: www.rauchprecision.com/suppressor-wraps
- Free Training Plan: exomtngear.com/train