Steve & Mark talk about the criteria you should consider when selecting rain gear. They also discuss new gear they've tried recently for knife sharpening and dry-fire shooting practice.
Rain Gear Selection Criteria...
- Expected Exposure
- Required Durability
- Activity Level
- Discretion — Noise & Color
- Packability — Weight & Bulk
Resources mentioned in this episode...
- Knive Giveaway: www.instagram.com/p/CanPez3PM2Q/
- WorkSharp Precision Adjust Elite: amzn.to/37ecxfL
- DFAT by DST Precision: www.dstprecision.net/
- Marmot Precip: amzn.to/3MyIyiO
- Outdoor Research Helium: amzn.to/3Mx9rDJ