Steve & Mark answer your listener questions. They discuss...
- How much did Kyle's helicopter rescue cost? (Kyle SOS and rescue story is in Episode 389)
- Does the wider K4 Hipbelt cause any pinching or limit mobility?
- Where is the line between staying tough and staying safe when solo hunting in difficult conditions?
- How is the K4 Load Shelf accessed, and how does it function compared to K3 Packs?
- What are some book recommendations for hunting, training, mindset, and becoming a better man in general? (See the links below for some suggestions from Mark.)
- What does the "K" in K4 stand for?
- How do you change the frame height on the K4 Frame?
K4 Updates & Giveaway: exomtngear.com/K4
// Mark's Reading Recommendations // There is a lot of variety in this list. Also, there are a lot of good "classics" and currently "popular" books that hunters may like, which Mark did not include, such as those from O'Connor, Rinella, Goggins, Hanes, etc. The goal of this list is to share books that Mark has found helpful on a variety of topics — from hunting, to business, to personal development, to history, and more...
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones (amzn.to/3EEjKDt)
- The Daily Stoic: 366 Meditations on Wisdom, Perseverance, and the Art of Living (amzn.to/3IPdiMw)
- Digital Minimalism: Choosing a Focused Life in a Noisy World (amzn.to/3J00G5n)
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less (amzn.to/3StXQIE)
- Chatter: The Voice in Our Head, Why It Matters, and How to Harness It (amzn.to/41sfGA3)
- Resilience: Hard-Won Wisdom for Living a Better Life (amzn.to/3IwwvBh)
- Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen (amzn.to/3ImfmKg)
- Undaunted Courage: Meriwether Lewis, Thomas Jefferson and the Opening of the American West (amzn.to/3YZPsDq)
- The Principle of the Path: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be (amzn.to/3YQypUd)
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: 30th Anniversary Edition (amzn.to/3ZlUGt1)
- Move Devotional: A Guide for Men to Get Up and Go Forward (amzn.to/3Su6Ld7)
- A Beast the Color of Winter: The Mountain Goat Observed (amzn.to/3Sznxb6)
- Life on the Rocks: A Portrait of the American Mountain Goat (amzn.to/3knYDP1)
- An Archer's Inner Life: A Collection of Essays on the Wood Bow (amzn.to/3YXigMB)
- Hunting Big Mule Deer: How to Take the Best Buck of Your Life (amzn.to/3KAsdLB)
- Long Range Shooting Handbook: Complete Beginner's Guide to Long Range Shooting (amzn.to/3m6NVwA)
- Becoming a Backpack Hunter: A Beginner's Guide to Hunting the Backcountry (amzn.to/41sEeJo)
- Vintage Hunting Album: A Photographic Collection of Days Gone By (amzn.to/3ECz3fQ)
- A Hunter's Heart: Honest Essays on Blood Sport (amzn.to/3xOmeeD)
- Campfires in the Canadian Rockies (www.boone-crockett.org/camp-fires-canadian-rockies)