K3 3200 Pack System
Efficiently designed for those that like to move fast and light, the K3 3200 is an ideal pack system for ultralight adventures up to 3-4 days.
Have a question?
K3 3200 Bag Features
- NEW Quick-Access Load Shelf allows you to detach the bag from the frame in seconds, without removing load-lifter straps, making it easier than ever to secure loads between the bag and the frame
- NEW Water Bladder Storage pocket features dedicated zip access, making it incredibly easy to access your water bladder at any time
- NEW Wet Storage Compartment allows you to use the oversized bladder storage pocket and it’s waterproof liner to keep wet gear separate from the dry gear inside the main bag
- NEW Lid Design features two dedicated zip-access pockets for organizing and storing smaller items (A K3 Lid comes included with the K3 3200)
- NEW Roll-Top Design offers more versatility for securing the main bag when using the bag with or without a lid
- NEW Expanded 26” Zip Access offers extended access to the main bag, making it easier than ever to retrieve or store items on-the-go
- NEW Side Stretch Pockets feature increased depth and volume, enhancing their usability when the pack is full and providing additional security for smaller items
- NEW Front Stretch Pocket features no-zip access, allowing for the stealthy storage and retrieval of gear
- Full-length Side Pockets on each side can be used to secure a tripod, spotting scope, tent poles, water bladder, rifle, or similar items
K3 Frame Features
Integrated Load Shelf between the frame panel and pack bag offers secure load-hauling and 2,500ci of extended capacity
Reversible Frame Extensions allow you to change the frame height in seconds, providing greater mobility at the shorter setting or increased load performance at the taller setting
Adjustable Hipbelt Design offers increased adjustability for precision fit and comfort, as well as additional stability to prevent sagging with heavier loads.
Custom-Fit Lumbar Design features user-customizable inserts to achieve the desired level of lumbar support.
- Weight of only 2lbs 14oz
- Modularity allows all Exo Mtn Gear bags fit the K3 Frame
- Titanium Frame is lightweight, yet offers unparalleled strength
- Torsional Flexibility enables the frame to move with you as you hike on uneven terrain or get into shooting position with a bow or rifle
- Tested and Proven with loads weighing over 250lbs, this frame can carry more weight than you will practically need to
- Frame Height Options ensure precision fit for a wider variety of individuals. The Short frame is 24-25.5" in length, and the Tall frame is 25-26.5" in length.
- Micro-Adjust Torso adjustments to fit 15-23" torso lengths
- Shoulder Harness Design provides excellent ventilation, easier adjustability, and refined stretch materials that increase comfort
- 2" Hipbelt Webbing offers greater stability when mounting hipbelt pouches, holsters, bear spray, or other items
- Assist-Pull Hipbelt provides a secure fit and prevents slip under load
- Angled Compression Straps prevent loads from sagging or swaying
- Heavy-Duty hardware and 1" webbing
Specifications & Comparisons
|K3 3200||K3 4800||K3 6400|
|Weight: Bag Only||1lb 12oz||2lb 1oz||2lbs 4oz|
|Weight: Bag + Frame||4lb 10oz||4lb 15oz||5lbs 2oz|
|Weight: Bag + Frame + Lid||5lb 1oz||5lb 6oz||5lbs 9oz|
|Capacity: Bag Only||3290ci||4805ci||6485ci|
|Capacity: Bag + Lid||3690ci||5205ci||6885ci|
|Dimensions: Expanded||7 x 11.5 x 35||9 x 11.5 x 38||12 x 11.5 x 42|
|Dimensions: Compressed||2.5 x 11.5 x 25||3 x 11.5 x 25||3.5 x 11.5 x 25|